Truth and Quality had the privilege today of experiencing the magnificent view and more, at an exceptional double level beach condo called Beach House Plett in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa.
When entering the safely protected master property called Beaconfield on Solon Crescent, the condos (collective) could be construed as an average destination, that is UNTIL you walk through the door, and the quality of not only the view but the venue becomes apparent. A smile is your only reaction, lingering on your face as you step into the garden being mesmerized by a panoramic view second to few anywhere.
It is a spacious, fully equipped residence, protected from beach side by a nearly impenetrable indigenous coastal forest without direct beach access, populated by Knysna Loerie birds (and others) welcoming you throughout the year. To keep the natural security from beach-side in place, you access the beach and restaurants on foot out the entry gate. This takes a mere 10 minutes!
You need nothing but your clothes and a vacation attitude when you step into this fully equipped home (we even sneaked in a picture of the pots-drawer 😊). Because of strict rules concerning privacy, any fear of being drowned by loud music and rambunctious movement about, your trip to Beach House Plett creates deserving solace in which you may rid yourself of stress and corporate-life speed, intentionally slowing you down to a most pleasant heart-rate.
Lock your vehicle in the garage supplied (single – with entry into the property) and leave the keys in one of the many drawers in this beautiful home, to recover them only if you need to go experience one of the hundred vacation activities in a 50km – 70km radius around Plettenberg Bay. The rest you can reach with a slow walk while breathing ocean air.
Truth and Quality, The Go Group and Terry Zoeller (co-owner and Manager of the property) insist that you make BEACH HOUSE PLETT your preferred holiday destination. Here are the logistics about this must-see (and experience) vacation condo:
NOTE: This property is not for rent between the 15th and 30th of April in any year until a notification will be placed on the website.
1. Sleeps six in three beautiful bedrooms with en-suite and semi en-suite bathrooms. Two of the rooms having the exquisite view the same as the lounge and veranda enjoys.
2. A hidden room, with a single bed and its own shower is there specifically if the party grows to seven.
3. An outside shower before entering the kitchen area ensures a fresh entry after beach-time into the house, and a modern washing machine to use at your leisure.
4. Parking for one vehicle (high ceiling) in a lockable garage with another parking in line outside the garage.
5. Separate lounge and dining room in open plan area leading to multi-table veranda with ample outside chairs and comfy seats.
6. A detailed price-list is available on their website – www.beachhouseplett.co.za Prices differ for certain periods during the year, but T&Q is nothing less than BLOWN AWAY with their December occupation prices.
7. The home comes with WIFI and on request DSTV (Length of stay dependent)
8. No pets allowed.
9. Bonus: If your children peep into the closet close to the entrance outside the kitchen, they will find beach toys to enjoy in and on the sand!
After our careful inspection, and taking in consideration general condition, accessibility, security, comfort and affordability, in the T&Q Vacation Accommodation Class II (Condominium Style), the team awards the Beach House Plett vacation condo a very strong 8.055 which makes them a Platinum Destination as per the T&Q National Rating System.
CONTACT: Terry Zoeller on +27 (0) 82 706 5366 or The Go Group on +27 82 261 0542 (Stephanie)